Based in Miami Gardens, Florida, Health and Education Project (HELP) is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to:
• Partnering with students to define their dreams and career goals, empowering them to develop and implement a path to success
• GED and SAT Test Preparation
• Health and Wellness Programming
• Assisting youth to acquire Employability Skills
• Career, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Programming
• Civic Engagement (voting, census, gender/ racial justice, crusading against child trafficking and abuse etc.)
• Online Trade Certifications
• Culture/Language Training
• Improvement of education and health infrastructure and services in West Africa, the Caribbean and under-served communities in the United States.
Health and Education Project (HELP), a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization, is dedicated to enhanced access to quality education, vocational training, civic engagement and health/wellness services in under-served communities in the United States, West Africa, and the Caribbean.